WE HAVE SIMPLE RULES:
• Respect others, property, and your reputation.
• Have a buddy system. Stay safe while helping Others do the same.
• Do not have open liquor. You know it is not allowed in public places.
• You must have your ID on you at all times and it is required to purchase and consume alcohol.
• Anyone providing drinks to minors or contributing to the intoxication of a minor will be immediately removed from the festival for the entire weekend, without refund and subject to arrest.
• Anyone under the age of 19 caught will be immediately removed from the festival by the RCMP for the entire weekend, without a refund.
• If you notice something that doesn’t seem quite right, do not ignore it. Flag down any staff member, security personnel or police. Let’s take care of each other.
• If you have consumed alcohol or drugs, do not drive - that’s just foolish.
• If you are caught breaking any of our rules or the law, you will be evicted without refund.